Monday 14 July 2008

The Weekend

Friday evening there was the assemby and it was quite boring and unuseful. I don't understand why they do it. After that we went to the theatre and we saw a scary comedy done by the junior drama class.
After the comedy they did the student award but no one of my friends won (I know why........XD)
It was raining cats and dogs but they said to us that we must play football...... we're mans.
Friday was not so amazing, butsaturday yes:
We went to Cambridge and they said to us that we weren't allowed to smoke but the whole group were smoking and so I smoked too.
It was quite difficult to find a restourant with few people and so we ate in Starbuks a cake and a very good milkshake.I had't buy something but my friends spent a lot. We went in the shopping centre.
We went back and in the night there was the disco.
The music was terrible but JP had a fantastic idea: take a vergin CD and burn there House music.IT WAS PERFECT and we saved the party........
Sunday was quite boring beacause I didn't went to the park. I played football and I went to the swimming pool.

No comments: